For the health and safety of our guests and staff, please observe social distancing whenever possible by keeping six feet apart. Please wash hands with soap and water for 20 seconds after visiting the restrooms and in public areas. We have hand sanitizer stations available throughout the property, as well.
Hotel Department Information
Welcome to Hampton Inn Tropicana,
We hope that you enjoy your stay at our hotel!
Below, please find information about hotel services.
- Housekeeping services Please inquire at the front desk for services and amenities.
- Complimentary breakfast service is open: Monday- Friday 6:30am-9:30 am and Saturday & Sunday 6am- 10am.
- Pool hours are: 8am-10pm.
- The Bar – The Bar serve an array of alcoholic beverages and Pizza. It is open: Wednesday- Sunday, 5pm- 11pm.
- The Suite shop is adjacent to the front desk and is open 24 hours a day. We are offering nonalcoholic beverages, snacks, sandwiches, salads, ice cream, candy, and microwave meals.
- The exercise room (before room 147) is open 24 hours a day.
- Guest laundry room (by room 160) is open 24 hours a day. Vending machines for Change & Detergents are available there.
- The Business center is in the lobby and open 24 hours a day.
- Parking- charge per night is $15. The blue key can be used for your room and an unlimited entry & exit from the parking lot.
There are a number of local restaurants nearby, plus many restaurants offer curbside pick-up and delivery to the hotel
Fast Food Options:
Across the street from the hotel:
- In-n-Out Burger
A short walk down Tropicana Avenue:
- Jack in the Box
- Raisin’ Cane’s Chicken Fingers
Casual Restaurant Options:
- locally owned restaurant offering “Healthy and Happy” food. Small dining area food served to your table. Approximately 1.6 miles from the hotel at 6261 Dean Martin Drive, just past the new Vegas Stadium.
- offering modern Mediterranean food. Food served cafeteria-style for take-out or eaten in the small dining room or small patio outside. Approximately 2 miles from the hotel at 4985 W. Tropicana Avenue.
- The Blind Pig
- sit down restaurant and full bar that offers pastas, salads and “bar food”. Less than a mile from the hotel at 4515 Dean Martin Drive, on the first floor of the Panorama Towers, just past In-n-Out.